by David Wong (3rd in the John Dies at the End series which I love)
- Either way, the call is always coming from inside the house.
- If it’s not threatening you, just let it be
- recent Disney movie. It was about a princess who has to learn to be independent or something.
- delicate drizzle that feels like a ghost is silently sneezing in your face
- People can either feel unconditional love, or they can’t
- I’ll tell you right now, if there’s such a thing as fate, it can eat a bag of dicks.
- I don’t need a doctor, I need work. I need a reason to get out of bed in the morning.
- Society is nothing more than people cooperating with other people they’d much rather murder.
- Bitch, your ego could blot out the sun.
- Jesus, you don’t just sneak up behind people and start spouting wisdom at them.
- Love is not always a two-way street, sometimes you pour your energy into something that never gives back.
- sadness demon
- I guess we were letting this thing make food for us now.
Between starting this book and the pervious one below I started and got half way through two other books, both of which I got bored of and have currently given up on. Everything I Never Told You & American Gods.
Annotations is a series of excepts from the books I am reading this year. When I finish each book I go through the lines I have marked and share them with you.