by V. E. Schwab
Shades of Magic #3
- It doesn’t matter what someone is. Only what they think they are.
- Dawn to dusk
- A fresh start. A good end.
- Progress was a process, change took time, a winter before every spring.
- “Do you miss me?” His gravelly tone seemed to linger in the air. // “Like an itch,” she murmured.
- She was fierce, and powerful, and terrifying.
Annotations is a series of excepts from the books I am reading this year. When I finish each book I go through the lines I have marked and share them with you.