Last week I realized that I still had five frozen bananas in my freezer that were from work a month ago.
I decided to look up a gluten free banana bread recipe because I love banana bread and I also can’t eat gluten.
This is the recipe that I used:
1 1/2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs, room temperature
1 cup sugar (or agave/sugar sub would work)
1/2 cup canola oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or 1 scraped vanilla bean)
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– Gently whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in large bowl.
– In a separate bowl, mash bananas and add in eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
– Pour wet ingredients into dry, and mix just enough until incorporated.
– Pour into a parchent lined or greased bread loaf pan.
– Cook 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
And I found it on Pinterest from Brunch at Sak